Saturday, November 29, 2003

- Leadtek WinFast
Had a report of things not working with Leadtek WinFast PVR. Not one that I have tried before (I have it working with basic Leadtek WInFast .. not PVR version). Quick download and install shows that it seems to have stopped using the registry and is now using a local file - WFSCHDL.dat
Will experiment further.

- General
A bit more work on mult-device handline. A request to be able to have different DigiGuide icons when recording from different devices. Not too hard - made a quick update to the marker file and passed it over to see if it the sort of thing he wanted. This would allow a user to see what is scheduled where in a multi-device installation.
Ultimately I guess I will have to build a real GUI .. but I want the EPG writers to do the intelligent scheduling etc.

No comments: